Rome is a wonderful city, I love it for the lovely places to visit, for shopping in Via Condotti, for romance Fontana di Trevi and for the food absolutely delicious.
And so because Rome is near my Naples,Ernesto and I often take the opportunity to go there, even if only for a day or a weekend (but when we can, we stop there for a whole week) and so today I decided to show you places that I think are worth a visit. So if you think to go to Rome do not miss these places
- Piazza Navona: a true jewel of the Baroque
- Fontana di Trevi: make a wish and throw a coin
- Piazza di Spagna: one of the most beautiful places
- Colosseo: the most beautiful Roman amphitheater
- Castel Sant’Angelo: a magical place, I advise you to go there at sunset
- Piazza San Pietro: does not need an introduction
- Aventino: a hill full of parks that leads to a magical lock!!!